Objectives of the program:
– Develop skills in the analysis and planning of eco-neighbourhoods and know how to design an urban project with an environmental approach.
– Integrate co-design approaches, collaborative work and team management in order to develop innovative solutions.
– Be able to communicate internationally and master the transversal and multidisciplinary approach of urban projects.
– Have a general culture related to planning and resource management (energy, water, transportation, etc.).
– Be aware of energy issues and their application to buildings; knowledge about renewable energies, their production and distribution methods.
– Use software and tools for eco-construction and energy efficiency.