The mission of our Instructional Design Innovation Department is to provide support, as well as promote excellence and innovation in teaching, learning and training at Junia. In order to fulfil this mission, we :
- Design and develop new teaching practices.
- Develop and provide support for new learning environments.
- Provide support and training to our teaching staff.
- Monitor excellence in teaching and technology-based teaching practices, and disseminate the results.
- Experiment with and implement current and emerging technology for teaching.
- Carry out research into learning in order to ensure we are offering high-quality courses and making good use of technology to deliver them.
- Use learning analytics in order to optimise and tailor learning and the environments in which it occurs.
- Work with our partner universities in France and around the world.
- Offer professional creation and production services for teaching material and educational events at Junia.